By means of the present Cookies Policy the Company wishes to inform the visitors/users of the Website particularly about the way it uses files called “cookies” and the legal conditions of their use as well as about the rights of the Website’s visitors/users with regard to the said information. More specifically:
- About Cookies
“Cookies” are small files including information that a webpage (i.e. the web server) stores in the user’s computer, in smartphones or other online devices so that every time the user enters the Webpage, the latter retrieves the said information and provides the user with relevant services (hereinafter to be referred to as “cookies”). Typical examples of such information are the preferences of the user for a webpage as they become known from the selections of the user on the specific webpage (i.e. selection of language). They are mainly used for easier access of the visitor/user with regard to using specific services of the webpage or the website, for providing personalized web pages and adapting promotional and other contents so that the particular needs and personal interests of the visitor/user can be reflected. The said action may make the following visit easier and the website more useful. It should be noted that cookies cannot be executed as codes or be used in order to spread viruses and they cannot provide access to the hard disk of the visitor/user. More specifically, no information included in the visitor’s/user’s hard disk can be read, even if cookies are stored there, not even the personal identity of the visitor/user can be verified through cookies.
- Governing Legislation
Cookies are subject to Directive E-Privacy 2002/58/ΕC as amended through Directive 2009/136/ΕC (which has been incorporated into the Greek Law through L. 3471/2006) according to the explicit provision in the EU General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679), recital 173.
- Processing of Cookies on this Website
Α) WITH THE USER’S CONSENT
As long as you provide your consent when entering the Website in the way described above all cookies mentioned below fulfilling the following mentioned special operations shall be installed / stored.
- Analysis Cookies
These cookies allow the Company to collect data related to the use of the Website by you, including the content you on which you ‘click’ on while navigating, aiming at improving the performance and design of the Website. These cookies may be provided by a third provider of detailed tools but are only used for purposes related to the Company’s Website. Furthermore, these cookies can remember information related to the use of the Website so that the Company can provide promotional and other information to you through the Website. They also allow the Company to store information about the route the users followed in order to reach the Website. This should be ascertained so that, among others, any associates of the Company can be paid accordingly. Τhese cookies are also used for collecting anonymous statistical data that makes it clear that the public uses the Website, while this data also helps the improvement of the Website’s structure and content.
- Cookies Related to Promotional Services (Remarketing – Retargeting)
The Company could possibly use marketing services in order to present commercial messages to the public. Marketing – remarketing services include the promotion of commercials/advertisements through collaborating advertisers or through advertising networks using cookies of third parties. Τhese cookies are activated when you visit out Website and are read only by the relevant collaborating advertiser. Besides, the Website may use retargeting in order to secure that the presented advertisements respond to your interests. Cookies provisionally stored for this reason provide our collaborators assigned with retargeting services with the possibility of recognizing the Website’s visitors (alias-name) and presenting only those products that could attract our visitors. The cookies of retargeting collaborators do not provisionally save personal or sensitive data, while the data collected is not merged with data allowing the identification of our visitors. In particular, the above services provide the Company with the possibility of:
- evaluating success and estimating the cost of advertising,
- spotting the advertisements you have already seen in order to avoid showing the same,
- count the number of visitors of the Website,
- detecting the internal search requests,
- recognizing the condition of your connection.
Β) WITHOUT THE USER’S CONSENT
– Cookies necessary for recognizing and/or maintaining the content entered by the subscriber or user during a session with a webpage throughout the specific connection. For example, such cookies are necessary while the user is completing an electronic form. The same category includes “persistent” cookies, which are installed for the same reason and last for a few hours.
– Cookies necessary for the authentication of the subscriber or user in case of services requiring authentication.
– Cookies installed for the security of the subscriber or user, such as cookies detecting repeated unsuccessful attempts to log in to the account of a user on a specific webpage.
– Cookies with multimedia content, such as flash player cookies, during a connection to a webpage. Such cookies are installed when the user watches a video on a webpage.
– Cookies necessary for carrying out the technique of load balancing during a connection to an Internet webpage.
– Cookies “remembering” the choices of the subscriber or user with regard to the display of the webpage (e.g. those related to the selection of language or the display of search results on a webpage).
– Cookies installed through plug-ins on social media webpages and related to the distribution of the content among the certified members logged in at the moment.
|__utma||Google Analytics||Recognizes the users and the sessions of connection. It is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.||Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites|
|__utmb||Google Analytics||Identifies the new connection / visit sessions. It is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.||Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites|
|__utmc||Google Analytics||This cookie operates in combination with the cookie __utmb and specifies whether the user was in a new session / visit.||Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites|
|__utmz||Google Analytics||Saves the source of visit or the campaign that explains the way the user reached your Website. It is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.||Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites|
|PHPSESSID||These cookies are used for optimizing the experience of navigation through our Website by using recommended functions (e.g. when you click “back,” you return to the respective previous screen).|
|__utmt||Google Analytics||Used for storing individual data variables of the visitors. It is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.||Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites|
- Links and Hyperlinks
- Lifespan of Cookies
Apart from the absolutely necessary cookies and unless otherwise specified above all cookies related to our Webpage shall expire two (2) years after your last visit to our Website or after the date the cookie was stored.
- How to get informed about changes in this Cookies Policy
The Company maintains the right to amend, to replace and/or delete the content of the Website at any moment and regardless of any previous notification to the visitors/users. In any case, any amendments or other changes to the present Policy shall be timely posted on the Website so that its visitors/users can be duly informed.
- How to contact the Website Owner
In case you have any remarks or questions related to the present Cookies Policy please contact the Company’s Data Protection Manager (a service assigned to the company AQS Business Consultants with business name “ADVANCED QUALITY SERVICES Ltd.,” at 1A Sarantaporou & Tirnavou Str. Ag. Stefanos, Attica, GREECE, Tel. No.: +30 210-6216997 and e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org).
*The “Working Party on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data,” also known as “Article 29 Party” which has already been replaced by the European Data Protection Board, was established by virtue of Article 29 of Directive 95/46/ΕΚ with regard to the protection of natural persons against personal data processing and the free circulation of this data. The Party served as consultants to the European Commission but worked independently from the commission. They examined issues of special importance or issues of special interest with regard to personal data protection and issued their opinions and working texts.-